Finance is an important subject that covers a wide range of areas, such as enterprise and financial management. The economy can have a great effect on individuals, business and society; changing levels of wealth, the potential of employment and the amount of spending for many people. Our Financial Education (LIBF) course covers finance and the economy, financial management and enterprise.
The main elements that the subject will cover are:
• The influences and effects of finance relating to business, people and society
• Money, tax, income and financial contributions regarding individuals and society
• Financial planning, budgeting, calculations and deductions; including spending and borrowing
• The skills required to succeed in business and the characteristics of an entrepreneur
• The impact of business on an individual and society
This qualification can aid in achieving more advanced level business grades or possibly an apprenticeship that relates to the world of business and finance.